This website is a full-fledged electronic platform containing an in-depth comparative analysis of the results of all reforms for the period from 2017 to 2021. These reforms were carried out within the framework of the "Strategy of Action" program approved by the President of Uzbekistan Sh.M. Mirziyoyev.
The Strategy for Action in Five Priority Areas of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2017-2021 is a strategic document for the country in terms of the implementation of political, legal, economic and social reforms.
Five priority areas of the Strategy:
- IMPROVING THE STATE AND PUBLIC CONSTRUCTION
- ENSURING THE RULE OF LAW, FURTHER REFORMING THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND LIBERALIZATION
- SOCIAL SPHERE DEVELOPMENT
- ENSURING SECURITY, INTERETHNIC HARMONY AND RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE, AS WELL AS IMPLEMENTING A BALANCED, MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL AND CONSTRUCTIVE FOREIGN POLICY