The level of centralized drinking water supply for the population has increased
- 64% of the population of 29.9 million
- The population of the Republic is more than 34 million people, of which 70% or 23.8 million people are provided with a centralized water supply, the remaining 30% (10.2 million) are provided with drinking water from alternative sources.
- There was no such ministry
- The Ministry of Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Uzbekistan was established